2013 Winners announced!
Congratulations to the six winners of this year's competition.
In the “Emerging Designers” category– for jewellery designers with less than five years’ commercial experience, they are:
• Siobhan Maher, Domino Jewellery
• Sarah Heulwen Lewis, Weston Beamor
• Craig & Rebecca Struthers, Struthers London
In the “Established Designers” category – for jewellery designers in the business for more than five years – they are:
• Luke Rose, Luke Rose Jewellery
• Rachel Galley, Rachel Galley Jewellery
• Kasun Ekanayake, Kasun London
In consultation with leading jewellery trends analysis agency, Adorn Insight, the theme for this year’s competition was “New Frontiers” – a trend inspired by ground breaking design movements such as Modernism, Bauhaus and Art Deco. The brief was to create an original platinum jewellery design which had an eye on the future whilst being relevant to contemporary lifestyles.